Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My World

2 comments:

CAS said...

Mhari, I love seeing your photo blog! I'm totally going to put it on my blog feed so that I can see whenever you update it. I wasn't able to hear the sound -- I'm at a cafe -- but will hopefully be able to hear it later. I especially loved the A-Z post!

By the way, it looks like you're getting some spammers: you can set blogger preferences so that you can moderate comments and only approve the ones that are real. That's what I do with my school blog, which is set up through blogspot. Let me know if you want me to walk you through it.

Anonymous said...

Mhari,
I love your photo blog!It made me tear up - reminds me of my little inner circle and I thought you said it very well. We do our best as parents and the great parents are constantly worried if they are giving their child the best. We will look back as moms and ask how on earth did we get through it. I am glad we met and hope we can continue to share our mom experiences & our friendhip to grow. Sandra